As the end of the year approaches, it’s time to reflect on the great year we’ve had at Transparent Mortgage. Our business continues to grow and we’re extremely grateful for all the wonderful clients we’ve been able to help throughout the year. From purchase loans to refinancing to cash out/equity loans, Transparent Mortgage is dedicated to empowering the homeowners with clear terms and exceptional service.
It is our loyal customer base that has enabled Transparent Mortgage to become among the top-ranked mortgage companies in San Diego according to Yelp! this year. It always makes our team feel good to see that 5-star rating and the many positive customer reviews and excellent feedback from local real estate agents.
“I would recommend using Beau Hodson (and Transparent Mortgage) for your next home loan,” says, Brent Cole, Realtor® with Welcome to San Diego Real Estate.
“I was really wowed by his level of service and still am,” adds Jenny Q., who hired Transparent Mortgage to help with a complicated refinancing of her home.
Perhaps home buyer, Cass M., sums it up best in his recent Yelp! review: “Transparent Mortgage is the best!”
A very big Thank You to everyone who wrote online reviews for us in 2016! It is because of you that we also maintain 5-star ratings on both Facebook and Google. We intend to make a greater commitment in the future to continue to develop our online reputation.
Here are a few of our 2016 Highlights:
- As of this posting, Transparent Mortgage is expected to finish the year with just under 100 mortgage transactions in 2016 and we have maintained an incredible 96%+ closing rate* (see below for more on this) this year. That means nearly every loan sent into processing gets closed. Since the beginning of Transparent Mortgage in 2012, we have proudly maintained a 95%+ closing rate*.
- One of the great things to happen at Transparent Mortgage this year was that Danica White joined our team. Danica brings a strong spirit, deep experience in the industry and an impressive expertise in handling purchase business. We are thrilled to have her on board and an integral member of the team. Danica joins myself, Christopher Gonsior (Senior Loan Originator) and Heather Schuster (Senior Loan Coordinator). Our whole team at Transparent Mortgage is dedicated to providing the best mortgage services for San Diego homeowners.
- In 2016, Transparent Mortgage aligned itself with some of the premier home appraisers in Orange, Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. It is very important for us to work with only the top locally based appraisers in order to maximize equity and ensure proper loan values. San Diego is our home, too, and we do what we can as a mortgage company to maintain the best possible real estate market in the city and throughout San Diego County.
- We added several investors to our banking product lineup that allows us to fund the loan in house and sell it directly to the investor. There are a number of advantages to this and more investors means we can offer more competitive pricing and products with this lender channel.
It truly has been a great 2016 for the team at Transparent Mortgage and we can’t wait for what 2017 has in store. Next week on this blog, we will review our company’s goals for next year, provide a forecast for the ever-expanding San Diego real estate and mortgage markets, and discuss some of the new rules and regulations that will affect our industry.
We wish everyone a very happy holiday season, and if you have any mortgage needs or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’re always here to help San Diego County homeowners (and soon-to-be homeowners). We want to empower you to build a better financial future.
* This number does exclude transactions where the client voluntary cancels or where material information was not represented to us that directly lead to the underwriter declining the loan, or extenuating circumstances beyond our control. An example of this would be when a buyer cancels escrow because of issues with the property or the application losing their job midway through the loan process.