|Job title: Production Assistant|
|Reports to: Owner and Senior Mortgage Advisor|
|Compensation: $12-15 per hour, 15-20 hours per week part time, full time position also available for the right candidate|
|Bonus Potential: Performance bonus plus commission sharing on new business sourced.|
|Start date: March 1st|
About Transparent Mortgage
Transparent Mortgage is an industry leading Residential Mortgage Brokerage firm located in San Diego. Founded in 2012, Transparent Mortgage was built upon a commitment to serve our clients through honesty and accountability, making it our mission to empower homeowners through clear transparency. We accomplish this by providing a higher standard of communication, commitment, accountability and uncompromising integrity to support all of our clients.
Transparent Mortgage is currently seeking a dynamic and skilled Production Assistant to join to our elite, growing residential team. Strong character, communication, organization and project management skills are required. A natural bias toward pro-active action and ability to self-manage and independently solve problems or improve processes is desired.
The Production Assistant is responsible for directly supporting the Owner and Senior Mortgage Advisor to help drive growth and increase capacity for new business, while maintaining the high standards for quality and execution that has made Transparent Mortgage one of the best and brightest young companies in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting Senior Mortgage Advisor with new loan origination.
- Handle all activities with efficiency and enthusiasm while adhering to Transparent Mortgage’s core values.
- Relieve the Senior Mortgage Advisor of administrative details and coordinate loan work flow to include reviewing and organizing documentation, and following up with lenders and 3rd party vendors to ensure smooth process flow.
- Maintain and Organize client and partner databases for marketing and contact purposes to support loan growth and client retention.
- Support, coordinate and/or handle individual tasks as they are presented and needed for sales, marketing and operational purposes.
- Administrative experience
- Experience working in production/sales/client environment preferred
- Mortgage or Residential Real Estate experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite and PDF application skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service Orientation
- High level of Integrity/Honesty
Location and Hours
Production assistant will be required to report to Transparent Mortgage Offices currently located in Downtown San Diego. Office Work hours are primarily 8:30am – 5:30pm.
This position offers some flexibility with hours and opportunity to work from home occasionally.